Monday, March 24, 2008

Color Me Mine, Not Yours!

Tadd and I ventured out to Riverwoods on Saturday with some friends, and colored me mine! I chose to paint a big mug, and here's why. I'm pretty sure I'll feel like I'm sitting in Central Perk with my friends Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, Chandler and Joey when I drink from it. They are real to me, and don't try to convince me otherwise. Tadd painted what we think might be a Mojito glass. How useful.

Ashley and Ryan, CMM pros

The newlyweds Scott and Kristen

Ignore my sick hair, I believe it was 5 day hair. I'm now on 7 day today. :) But check out the husband's cute smile!

I can't wait to go pick up our creations! I'll be sure to post pics.

9 comments:

Jessica Collings said...

I love that place!! Paige and the girls took me there before I got married, and I was hooked!! P.S. I am proud that someone tries to avoid washing the hair as much as I do!! I love being able to do it!!

Nickell said...

I love color me mine. It's a great place! Are you going to be there this saturday? I get off work at 4 every day this week, so I won't be down there when you get there during the week. But also, I need to make another appointment for a haircut. It's already getting too long for me. But I probably won't be able to get it cut until like the second week of April because of our move. We aren't moving far. Just like around the corner from where we live now, but it is cheaper, and since I won't be working at the hospital anymore, yeah! So just let me know! Thanks!

Nickell said...

How early will you be there on Saturday the 12th of April?

Natalie said...

How fun! I love Color Me Mine! It was so good to see you too! We should be better at keeping in touch- It had been too long since we have seen each other! Maybe we should go out to lunch or dinner sometime- Or even a double date! I'm sure Tadd and Jeff would get along great! They both love golf! =)

Lindsay said...

Day 7! Can I just say...SICK! What is with you girls!!! If I was Tadd I would have been a bit further away from you!

Shanicherie said...

Yeah, gross! I can barely do 1 day! Haha.

Nickell said...

I wish I could go seven days. I can't even go one. Stupid hair! Anyway, I have a baby shower at 10 on that day. So lets try for ten on the 5th. We are moving that day, but I will just take a break, cause I need a hair cut!

Anonymous said...

What a fun activity. I'm always looking for something other than dinner and a movie for date night. I can't wait to see your creations.

Tiffany Clay and London said...

Just wanted to say that it was so fun to talk to you the other day and the party!! I still need to learn how to do all of the cute things on my blog!! yours is so cute!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |