We jammed out on Guitar Hero for a bit, my first time ever, and enjoyed great conversation while Tadd and Pete checked out Tadd's new laptop. Pete is a technical guru, and always has answers to questions we have about things of that nature.
After we were worn out from the jamming we settled down to watch Juno. I've been wanting to see it, and was definitely not disappointed! I laughed so hard the whole time, but I'm not so sure Tadd was as jazzed to see it. Oh well, I certainly enjoyed it!
Thank you to the Stott's for hosting such a wonderful night, we must do it again soon!
2 comments:
I have been wanting to see Juno - good to know that it is worth it!
and guitar hero is the best.
Oh sure. You hang out with OTHER friends and don't get sick. Sure. Sure.
Post a Comment