With another year behind us, I thought it would be fun to note some of the events of '07 that stand out in my mind. (Please forgive me for the idiotic spacing on this post, I swear it's not my fault!)
1. Lindey and Corbin were married January 12, 2007 in the Provo temple.
February 19th: Sweet little Annie Bree Cox was born to Kris and Kecia Cox, Tadd's brother and his wife.
June: Performed in my first dance concert with Jive since 5th grade! Little sis, Lauren, was in my class, and it was a lot of fun!
Posing with Tianne in our opener costume
Tianne and I as black light monsters
Lauren and I in our Workin Day and Night costumes, definitely looking like "workin" girls.
July 31st: Tadd turned 27!
September: Hit my 2 year mark with Robert Cole Salon.
September 23rd: Tysen and Chris DeMartini (Tadd's sister and her husband) finally had their twin boys! Griffin Ty and Crew Christopher.
Indulging in a cake eating contest with good friend, Kristen. We both scored 50 bucks from doing this, which somewhat made my two day stomach ache worth it!
September: I did it! I made the switch from a blondie to a brunette-y!
September 25th: Haley gots herself a boyfriend. And his name shall be called, Jonathan Jude Hall.
October 25th: I finally talked Tadd into buying me a new car! We purchased a black 2006 Kia Optima, and I love it! It's the first time I've ever had keyless entry, and I will never go back!
October: Whitney tell us she's pregnant with number 2! (January 5th was the definitive date of gender-find-out. Whethan will be having a boy, and naming him Van Ethan Ingram.)
November 22nd (Thanksgiving): Tadd tried his hardest to cut his left pinky finger off on a band saw in his dad's woodshop.
On our way up to the University of Utah Medical Center for Tadd's plastic surgery!
December: Our nephew Jack (Whitney and Ethan's) is the cutest boy ever! Look at those eyes!
December: Bree is sitting up on her own!December: My best friend, Alison Miller, moved back home to Utah!
9 comments:
All I Have to say is CUTE CUTE CUTE!! All the pictures are so cute-what a fun year!! Hope all is well!!
Glad to see so much of your Peterson family was in the high points of your year.
With Love,
Bitter
What an exciting year! Congrats on everything. We really need to get together. Hopefully we will be in Utah soon.
Someone give mom a brownie.
And then give me one too.
Bitter As Well.
Wow. Thanks guys.
It's so fun to read about what you're up to! Keep smiling!
Wow what a great year! Looks like you are doing great. I hope 2008 is just as exciting. I'm posting my 2007 review today (hopefully)!
Look at us, in the corner eating our brownies...
this is a Super cute idea! How fun!
Post a Comment