Friday, January 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Lacey Anne Leishman!

Happy birthday (yesterday) Lacey! Lacey is third in Tadd's family of six. She is the mother of four adorable kids, all with such fun personalities, just like her!

One thing Lacey has done for Tadd and I in the past was make the groom's cake for our wedding! She has taken a few cake decorating classes, and made the CUTEST cake that we'll never forget!


Lacey is one of the best shopping pals around, which is something all us girls end up doing pretty often! I covet half the items she buys!

Lacey is a great sister-in-law, who always adds an element of comedy to the family get togethers! Lacey, I sincerely hope you have an awesome birthday, we love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We love you, too, Lacey! Happy birthday! Glad you hit 30 before I did! Haha!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |