Friday, January 25, 2008

What's in YOUR Wallet?

Or purse???


Purse: $50
Hobo Clutch: $98
Planner: $10
Having all your essentials in one place? PRICELESS
And now, to extend that commercial...
Hobo Clutch: A MUST for every girl. A chic item to store all your wallet-fillings.
Franklin Covey Planner: Although small and unassuming, this little gem is the perfect secondary storage unit for my clientel information (my BlackBerry being the first).
Savannah Bee Hand Lotion: Amazing stuff I just picked up from Bath and Body Works during their sale.
Cute Cosmetic Bag from Target: A tip I stole from my mom; store all your feminine items in a cute little bag!
Assortment of Lotions: Bath and Body Works Hand Cream and Crabtree & Evelyn (under the planner), which I stole from a hotel in Florida.
Tide To Go Stick: NEVER leave home without it!
Breast Cancer Awareness Business Card Case: Stocking stuffer I received two years ago, and I really don't know what I ever did without it.
Three tubes of Lip Gloss: One Forever21 lip gloss, One E.L.F lip gloss, and one Bath and Body Works lip gloss. Apparently I have a fetish.
Pain Med Cocktail: Midol and IBU Profen, saved many a uterus.
Nu Skin Enterprises Black Name Tag: I just never know when I might forget who I am.
Back-up pair of earrings: I don't want to be looking like a troll!
Trusty Name Badge: Clock in...clock out!
The Body Shop Body Butter: This place hands out little sample sizes of their new scents outside their shop sometimes. This is the second one I've gotten, it's some plum scent, and it's incredible!
Chapstick: Burt's Bees and Chapstick, I love them both equally.
BandAid Stick: A must for any girl who can't part with her heels, even for a long day on her feet
Mini comb: I look disshelved half the day without realizing it, so this little guy saves me often.
Neosporin: I swear by this stuff, and would state that this would be the one item I would have with me on a deserted island.
Orbit Gum: My husband encourages my gum fetish; I received roughly 25 packs of gum in my stocking this year.
BedHead Pressed Powder: Just in case! This a great light powder that evens out skin tone really well, and doesn't feel like you're wearing anything!
Glide Floss Picks: Amazing! The floss ends are like glued into the packet, or something, and you just tear, pull, floss and toss!
BlackBerry Holster: This thing is rad. When I slide my BlackBerry in it, it automatically changes the sound settings, and puts it on vibrate! Um...cool!
Alright my friends, I just bared it all. Dumped out the contents of my purse, and displayed it before you. Surprisingly, I seriously carry all of this around with me day after day.
So...what's in YOUR wallet?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |