Thursday, January 3, 2008

Peterson Christmas Morning

After Tadd and I opened gifts with his family, we headed to Elk Ridge to get our party on down there. There was much Christmas cheer at the Peterson home, and we had a great time opening gifts.

The girls received stunning shower caps in their stocking

Mally was oh-so-excited to receive a camera!


My mom and dad presented Tadd and me with Apple TV! If you're unaware of what that is, google it! It's so rad!

My dad has NEVER asked for anything, other than socks, and I'm sure that's only because he can't think of anything else. This year, however, he watched a commercial for a Norelco razor and said he wanted it! Mally, Haley and I were thrilled, and immediately went out looking for it! We were so excited to see him open it, and received a big grin...just what we wanted!

My favorite gift from my mom and dad was a photo book with pictures from our old house. As soon as I opened up the gift and saw a picture of our old mailbox with our address printed below, tears came to my eyes. I will really treasure this book for years and years. Thank you Mom.

What would Christmas day be like without a nap???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your template. Where'd you get this one from?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |