Sunday, January 20, 2008

Lindey is 21!

Happy birthday Lindey Geneal Mercer! Lindey is Tadd's youngest sister, and was excited to turn 21 yesterday! Rather than texting her "Happy Birthday", as is the norm, I surprised her with my own special rendition of "Happy Birthday" via voice note on her phone. I'm sure that was a treat!

You may have noticed on my "2007 Year in Review" post that Lindey was recently married. She and her husband, Corbin, are so dang cute, and always up for some fun!


Lindey is a very giving person, and actually works as a special education aid at Centennial Middle School. I admire her for her selfness nature, and feel like I am always learning from her.

I'm also SUPER excited that she just joined my dance class! Come see us perform in May!

Happy Birthday Lindey!!!

5 comments:

Cynthia said...

Hey Lindey it's Cynthia Happy Birthday! Oh and congrat on your marriage. Cute hubby!

Sue said...

When in May????

Megan said...

Yes, I too need to know when in May you're performing. I love that you do that. I'm not being facetious.

I just love Lyndey. She is terribly sweet--like rock candy, all sugar and pretty and sparkly. You did good with her as family. Always been the nicest girl--actually, Haley won first by making a friend of Lyndey when they were little'uns.

Megan said...

Can you please publish something about yourself rather than other people? I miss seeing and reading more of you.

Anonymous said...

I know I sound old saying this, but I remember Lindey from a very long time ago. She was always cute, but now is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! So fun to have friends in your in-laws!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |