June 23, 1910 - January 27, 2008

Our wonderful prophet, President Gordon B. Hinckley, passed away this evening around 7 p.m. at his home surrounded by his family. I was home at my in-laws watching the news when a Breaking News story interrupted the news. Although the prophet was quite old, we were all so surprised to hear he had passed away, he had such a way of feigning young age!
I am so sad to hear that he has passed away, but at the same time, very happy to hear that he is now with his beloved wife. I love this man with all my heart, and very much enjoyed hearing him speak. He brought tears to my eyes most every time I heard him speak because the spirit was so strong. I look forward to meeting him on the other side! We love you President Hinckley!
2 comments:
So sad Caitlyn! But I am SO happy that he's with his wife who he always expressed missing so much! He always brought tears to my eyes as well when he spoke. He had a way of knowing how to speak to every person.
What shocking news. I just knew he would be the prophet forever.
Post a Comment