Friday, January 4, 2008

Oldest of Six Girls...

M iniature
E asily entertained
G astrointestinally challenged
A always at the height of fashion
N ever a dull moment

L oves baby Sophie
Y ells when excited
N ever a dull moment
N
atural beauty

R elishes in cooking fancy foods
O ften found online shopping
M ost educated of all the girls
O dd

You may wonder why I duplicated "Never a dull moment"...wonder no more...


3 comments:

whitneyingram said...

Speechless.

Megan said...

I too don't really know what to say. Am I flattered for all the attention? Am I offended at your blatant disregard for a person's dignity and privacy? Or am I just stunned that I was actually game to let all that happen in the first place? We'll never know. (You did say some awfully nice things though, so thank you, sissy!)

Unknown said...

This is what Meg would have looked like if we didn't get married and she pursued a Ph.D. as planned....I think we'd all agree she made the right choice.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |