Friday, January 4, 2008

New Year's Eve at The Hutchings

Tadd's Grandma and Grandpa throw a party with games on New Year's Eve, which they've been doing for years! We don't take advantage of how close his grandparents are as often as we'd should, so we headed up there New Year's Eve for games, food and fun!

Look at the authority in which Bree is using to hold up her sock!


Adrie playing a game where she has to drop a clothespin into a little jar.


Bree's new cheesy smile. It's SO adorable, I just love this little girl.

Playing card snatch, which seemed to be a favorite of Grandpa Big Ard.

Still holding that sock...

Playing the Left, Right game with wrapped gifts. The anticipation was killing me!

Look what I unwrapped! A "Bling Necklace". A wore the darn thing all night, off the sheezee!

Ah, the pinata! This is one of the longest standing traditions I've heard Tadd talk about. The kids really look forward to this!

This year, Shaunae, Tadd's aunt, was sure to get a pinata filled with candy and toys!
Sadly, the pinata was set over the heating vent, and we soon discovered the chocolate had melted, and covered everything! It was HILARIOUS.

3 comments:

Megan said...

The pinata contents is great! I mean, imagine if you were a little kid and so excited for the treats and toys hidden within . . . Bu-u-mmer!

kecia said...

this story is a great one to laugh about for a long time! Once again thanks for getting good pictures for me to steal. you were on a roll as a photographer!

Amber Ferran said...

I wish we had gone up to grandma and grandpa's on New Year's, we ended up at one of Braxton's firends (his parents invited us all over)...we always had so much fun on New Year's at their house...I'm happy you guys went up there! G. Big Ard is my favorite, he gets so excited for stuff like this

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |