Monday, January 21, 2008

The Many Faces of Tadd Arden and Caitlyn Ann

Fact: Nothing is going on in our lives, but all my devoted readers are whining about my lack of blogging. I have decided to post old pictures, and try to tell a story for each one.

Hawaii trip June 2006 with my family. Tadd and I considered this our half-honeymoon since we had a disaster of a honeymoon...needless to say, we acted much like newlyweds on this trip.
Tadd is fully naked in this picture. JK
This is the swing on Tadd's parent's deck before the deck-oration. Tadd and his dad ripped up the whole deck, extended the deck and laid down new Trex with wrought iron balusters, it's a beauty!
Embarrassing picture, right? Wrong! No one should be embarrassed about the silky soft, smooth skin this Epoch Glacial Marine Mud reveals!
I'm sure my family will agree that I've made this face since I was a little thing, and it's one Tadd truly enjoys. Family...does this look the face I made with the famous bangs?
The many faces AND aces of Tadd Arden and Caitlyn Ann. Can you say chicken legs?
If you've ever been to the PCC and visited each village you'll remember one particular village (Samoan?) where they call up three members of the crowd to basically make a complete fool of themselves. I'd have to say my father did the best job of looking foolish, and it was hilarious!
For anyone that knows me at all, you know that I hate to wash my hair. I will do all I can to make one blow-dry last up to 5 or 6 days. Sick, I know. Well, on this trip to Hawaii I washed my hair more in 8 days than I probably do in 3 months.

At my friend, Marisa (Meese) and her husband, Chad's, wedding around two years ago. This was the first time I colored my hair brown, and Tadd did NOT prefer it. Two years later...did I care enough not to do it again?
The day I went back to blonde was a happy day for Taddow. Megan, do you remember this Forever 21 sweater? I believe I wore it everyday.
At an Air Supply concert last year, looking as if we planned our outfits!
Our first anniversary celebration at PF Changs. Matching, once again.
There was an amazing reef below the beach house we stayed at in Hawaii where Mark and Tadd attempted to fish a number of times. I believe the following was claimed by the ocean: 2 fishing poles, 1 flip flop, and 1 shirt.
Bridals at East Bay Golf Course. Pete Stott was our photographer, and the person I recommend to anyone getting married!
Tadd's first picture as a newly bald man!
More bridals. I'm told while I was a bride I donned this face often as a "bridezilla".
Ready to take off for our honeymoon. What would the wedding night be like without a run through the car wash and a stop at Wendy's?
At Pizza Factory in Spanish Fork with Chris and Tysen and Sean and Shelley.

7 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sated! I loved this. I smiled. I laughed. I read some aloud to Aunt Sue. And as I read and laughed, she asked a few times: what are you reading?

Cynthia said...

Hey that's kinda fun! You make `me so jealous you don't have any kids in your pictures and you get to be all cute and love your husband. Well hopefully we have a good five years before any more little angels join the fam. Way cute pictures I totally enjoyed.

Cynthia said...

Hey where do you find your cute templates?

Cait said...

What a good looking couple you two are! I must tell you I love your bridals, they are beautiful.

kecia said...

Love the fun pictures! Only you could wear a purple shirt and worry your husband might match you!

kiley said...

You make me sick. I would die for skinny chicken legs.

Jessica said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE pictures!!! You are beautiful!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |