Thursday, January 24, 2008

Kristen is Gettin' Hitched!

One of my very good friends, Kristen Byram, is getting married February 8th in the Idaho Falls Temple, and I'm so excited for her! My friend, Paula Soria, and I attended her bridal shower last weekend up in Sandy.

Travel Tip: When looking for the Alpine Park & Ride, do not take a right at the light off the Alpine/Highland exit. You will find yourself in Traverse Mountain, and may begin house shopping.

That big pink box is ours! She got all sorts of fun stuff that she refused to model for us! We were also criticized by a family member of hers for giving her so much lingerie.
Well Auntie-Whoever, you can thank us for the baby shower you may be attending for her in the near future! Lots of good that tupperware of yours will be doing...

Yes, my hair is ridiculously tall. That was not on purpose.

I am super excited for Kristen's wedding coming up in two weeks. Stay tuned for pictures, since Tadd and I will be attending the event!

3 comments:

Jessica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessica said...

Well I am confused now, by this comment thing-anyways I wanted to say thank you for blogging-i feel close to you again and i am entertained at work!! I also wanted to say that you and Tadd will be close to Adam and I-we are twenty minutes away from Idaho Falls!! Enjoy Idaho!!

Megan said...

Go find where Kristin got her sweater and buy it for me because I'm nice and sweet and you want to be nice and sweet to me because you're a nice and sweet person.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |