My dad hooked us up with front row seats to the Utah vs. Philadelphia game last Wednesday, and we had so much fun! We invited Chris and Tysen and headed up to Salt Lake to first eat dinner at the 100 Club on the top floor of the Energy Solutions Arena (what a stupid name, I'm going back to calling it The Delta Center).

The face I usually sport when watching sports. Deer in the headlights.
11 comments:
So what if you look spaced out? At least you went. I'd never. Good wifey.
Those would have been our tickets if it had not been for Dad's prep for the , ehem - colonoscopy!
I'll definitely update my blog, as long as people are reading it! I dunno if anyone is!
Paige is doing really good. I went to dinner with her this last week, and I was truly amazed at how well she is doing. She is so positive and is just filled with the spirit, and just has the attitude of as long as she is living correctly, Heavenly Father will guide her. It is incredible, she will be so grateful for your prayers-she has commented more than once how she can feel others prayers!!Thank you!! Sorry so long!
fun night!! got to love those nu skin hook-ups!
Caitlyn, how many touchdowns did they score?
I'm bored. Post something.
Time for a new post. YAWNNN
Okay, Pete is hilarious. Go back and read his comment. Good, good, good one Peter Stott.
Still bored. Still waiting.
Hey you look great I love your hair color! I am so excited to see your blog. Chris thinks I am totally obsessed...I am! You guys look so happy, keep waiting for kids it changes everything. hahaha I wish I were kidding!
Post a Comment