My little sissy, Haley Marie, got engaged last night to her sweetheart, Jonathan Judd Hall. On May 9, 2008 she will become Haley Hall, isn't that the cutest!?
I know posting pictures of your ring is pretty lame, but this one's not mine!
Yay, how cute are they!? When are they getting married? All you cute girls are getting married up! Who do you think will be first to have a baby of all you guys? (Whitney doesn't count) I need my haircut! Will you please come out here? Please! Ogg needs one too!
Hey!!! we found your blog through a friend and thought we'd say hi!!! Your blog is adorable, how did you do your header? I need to learn. I'm so glad we found your blog now we can keep in touch a little better.
7 comments:
Yay, how cute are they!? When are they getting married? All you cute girls are getting married up! Who do you think will be first to have a baby of all you guys? (Whitney doesn't count) I need my haircut! Will you please come out here? Please! Ogg needs one too!
That is a good picture of her ring. I love it. Lots of bling like she wanted.
I need sparkles like Haley's pretty sparkles. Isn't this going to be so fun!?
And cute blog header.
How exciting! She looks very happy! Tell congrats for me!
Oh plus it's also funny that now you are Caitlyn Cox, and she will be Haley Hall.....
Hey!!! we found your blog through a friend and thought we'd say hi!!! Your blog is adorable, how did you do your header? I need to learn. I'm so glad we found your blog now we can keep in touch a little better.
tiff and clay
Post a Comment