Thursday, January 31, 2008

Exciting News!

We found an apartment! I couldn't be more excited, it's so darn cute! Details to come...

6 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Yay for moving out three years later!!! You'll like being on your own!

kecia said...

yeah for you! i can't wait to see it!

Nickell said...

That's very exciting! Where is it?

kiley said...

When I read "exciting news" I thought you were going to say you were pregnant. Dang it! That's great you found an apartment though. Hurray!

Tara Fears said...

Congrats!!! When do you move? Where is it?

Crystal said...

Hey, no worries, photoshop is definitely intense!! I'm still learning stuff as I go. No one taught me how to use it but if I'm trying to figure out how to do something I'll just type it into the help/search bar, but I stumble onto new stuff all the time. My best advice is just wing-it!! You'll totally figure it out as you go. If you have any questions, let me know!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |