1. What is his name? Tadd Arden Cox. Arden comes from his mother's side - Grandpa Big Ard.
2. How long have you been married? 3 years in June.
3. How long did you date? From our first date to our date of marriage - one year and seven months. And as much as I tease Tadd about our long dating, I wouldn't have had it any other way.
4. Who eats more? Truely, me. I eat more often, and I can't stop eating when it's in front of me.
5. Who said 'I love you' first? Taddow. He may kill me for saying this, but the first night he told me he loved me, was also the first night he farted in front of me. Romantic!
6. Who sings better? I don't think either one of us can carry a tune. Tadd sings to me more often, and usually he has changed the lyrics to a particular song, and throws in the words "Kitty", "bottom", "love"...and no, there is no specific order.
7. Who is taller? Tadd by about 8 inches, and I love it!
8. Whose temper is worse? Just judging on our parents/families alone, it's clear that I am the one with the temper, not Tadd. Furthermore, Tadd is just a soft spoken man by nature.
9. Who does the laundry? Tadd used to do the washing part, and I'd do the folding. How I hated that. Now we just do our own laundry, start to finish.
10. Who does the dishes? What are those?
11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? (Looking at it) Tadd. Mostly because at our old apartment the left side of the bed was up against a wall, and I like to be smashed up against the wall when I sleep. I'm the opposite of claustrophobic.
12. Who does the cooking? Again, what is that!?
13. Who is more stubborn? Tadd. But I'm sure he'd say me.
14. Who proposed? Tadd. Parking lot outside Nu Skin Call Center. Two dozen pink roses. Actually very cute and sweet.
15. Who is more likely to admit when they are wrong? Me, because Tadd won't. STUBBORN
16. Whose parents do you see the most? Tadd's. Kind of hard not to when you live with them. We love them to death, and they are so great to us.
17. Who pays the bills? I mostly do since I sit at a computer all day.
18. Who wears the pants in the family? I think we share. One leg each.
19. Why do you love your husband? For so many reasons. He makes me happy, and will be goofy with me. He actually thinks I'm pretty, and he thinks that he lucked out. I feel like I'm the one that lucked out. He's tall, and that's always a loving factor. And I just love that cleft lip scar of his.
1 comment:
I say you move out and learn about dishes and cooking. (I'm sure one to talk, aren't I? I just ate cottage cheese out of a plastic container with a plastic spoon that I threw away.)
Post a Comment