Monday, June 23, 2008

Self Tag

It's 12:03 a.m. and I haven't started nodding off yet, so on I blog!

FAVORITE PAIR OF SHOES- Depends on the season of course! Winter/Fall: prolly my Banana Republic cowboyish boots I found on Ebay for like $80. Spring/Summer: Currently my sweet find from Forever 21, strappy white sandals with a teeny wedge.

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION- I guess I'm a little late on this tag. Um, my resolution is to stop eating 100 calorie packs of Kettle Corn Popcorn at 12:07 in the morning.

WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW- Dina Lohan chastising Cody.

IF YOU HAD $200 TO SPEND ON YOURSELF WHAT WOULD IT BE- Jeans, and maybe perfume if any money is left over. I smell.

RANDOM THOUGHT- My pants are getting too tight. Arrowhead water is the only bottled water any one should ever drink. Reality TV is a waste of e-v-e-r-y b-o-d-i-e-s time. I'm excited Mama Mia will be a movie this summer!

FAVORITE PLACE TO GO IN THE CITY YOU LIVE IN- Super lame, but I love my bed. And the pool.

THE BOOK YOU ARE READING - I pretended to read The Uglies, but got uber bored. Just the Scripies for now.

I'm tagging everyone whose name begins with a letter.

5 comments:

Just Sue said...

I loved reading your "Self Tag"... Those "tag" things make me think. It's summer and the thinking has kind of halted.

Andrea said...

I love reading your blog in general. You are so entertaining!

Whitney Kaye said...

Kara and I saw you when we were leaving J-Dawgs yesterday. In case you didn't know. . . you're gorgeous!

Whitney Kaye said...

Nope lady, it was you. We were driving from there and I promise it was you in driving in your car with other girls. You must have fallen, hit your head, and forgotten. I ain't no liar!

Kar said...

Yeah, I swear it was you. I've seen you a lot lately. Nordy's a couple of weeks ago. Tennis courts a couple of weeks ago. Driving by J Dawgs and Smart Cookie earlier this week.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |