I realize that's pretty much my fault. I chose Cosmetology as a career (side career, for now), and I do realize that the busiest day for Cosmetologists is Saturday, and I super duper love it. Don't believe me? ..... Well, I don't have any answer for you, you're just dumb.
This particular Saturday has been spent at RC from 9:30 - 5ish (I'm SO sorry your hair took over 3 hours, Darise!), a quick dinner at my in-laws, and then straight to the Nu Skin Call Center to offer my mad Nu Skin skills to the Sales Support department. My shift...6:00 to Midnight. Yes, I volunteered. Who doesn't love overtime?
I have now been here for 3 hours, and I've been asked four questions. None of which another sales agent couldn't answer. So here I sit blogging and facebooking (I'm sooooo social); online shopping (not buying, Tadd); and silently jamming to random artists on my pod (cool way to say iPod) such as Coldplay, Adele and Missy Higgins.
*
On another note, I almost bought this swimsuit below from Lime Ricki. Cute, eh? The bottoms cut off the circulation in my legs though, even at a size bigger than I normally wear. I love the top though...anything to make my ta-ta's appear smaller!

I did buy this suit below, however, and it's super cute. I also got another one from Lime Ricki thats not on their site, love the style though. I would just like to publicly thank you modest-swimwear creators out there, you rock. Not that I don't like a good bikini here and there, but when I want the perfect tankini, I can always count on you!

Here's to a night with no end...
1 comment:
Cute swimming suits. I'm always in the market. Thanks again for doing my hair. I LOVE it and have gotten lots of compliments. I didn't mind that it took a while. You were great company. Thanks again.
Post a Comment