Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Marryin' Kind

June 21st was our three year anniversary. Amazing how time flies. The last three years have been challenging, and yet very rewarding. They have been the best years of my life, and at times the worst. Don't get me wrong, I love my husband more than anything, and would do anything for him!

He is my best friend, my biggest fan (and I, his), and my eternal buddy. There is no one I would rather spend time with, especially when we're being our annoying, goofy selves.

To celebrate our matrimony of three years, my daddy got us the Nu Skin cabin the weekend of our anniversary. On Friday we invited my parents and Lauren up for a fire and dinner. If you know Tadd, you know how much he loves fires! We had a grand old time eating charred hot dogs, and s'mores. I hardly enjoy another treat more than a blazing marshmallow.

Oh Tadd, you are so pretty!

Here is Tadd meticulously roasting his hot dog. Slowly rotating the skewer is apparently the way to do it. I prefer sticking it directly into the flame until it's on fire.

Of course Gus also attended.

After dinner, we watched Disturbia! All of us for the first time, except for Lauren. She'd forgotten most of it, and couldn't remember when to tell me to shut my eyes! I thoroughly enjoyed the movie, and left the damned thing up at the cabin. Awesome.

Saturday was the 21st, our anniversary, and we celebrated by sleeping in until 2:30. That's right folks, 2:30 PM! It was glorious. We spent the rest of the day at the Park City Outlets, where Tadd purchased himself a plethera of golf polos at the Polo outlet, and I, some sandals.

We then ate at Main Street Pizza and Noodle on Main Street, which is quickly becoming one of my favorite places. Afterward, we headed back to the cabin for a quiet evening, but not before stopping at the Sundance General Store for suckers!

We really enjoyed a relaxing weekend, and can't wait for what the next year of marriage may bring!

I love you Taddow!

7 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Yay for three years! This is exactly the kind of retreat I'd love to go on with Oggy for our anniversary! Who knows what will happen this year for the both of us, but at least we've got our wonderful knights in shining armor huh? Yours is just shiny on his head! Haha, jk.

whitneyingram said...

I love Tadd too. I would especially love him if he would come to my house and make a fire so that I could have some hot delicious shmoes.

Tell Tadd to come over.

Carole Ann & Jon said...

Yeah for Annivarsaries!

Amber Ferran said...

Oh congratulations you guys! I love the pictures in the mountains! You two make a great couple and I'm so happy Tadd married YOU!

Swensons said...

Your hair is the longest I have ever seen it!!! I love it!

Ryan + Jess said...

Wow - three years already! Congrats, you two love-birds!

kiley said...

What the crap there's a NuSkin cabin? I haven't heard of it cause I'm bet its only for the top dogs. What a fun 3 year anniversary. I can't believe its been that long. That means mine is coming up very soon...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |