He grew hair! And it came in gray, creepy.
Preparing for the tournament on Thursday, out golfing with our friends. I can't believe he rewore this shirt on Saturday for the Open. Fashion faux pas, dear Tadd.
This man has a beauty of a swing
I get bored and take pictures of myself. I'm thinking of sending this one into America's Next Top Model. I'm super hot.
Skittles, Scott and Kristen
Scotty and Kristen made us dinner that night after golfing. Tadd loved the chicken kabobs. Maybe I should learn to cook, and make him yummy things. Maybe he would love me again.
Congrats on your third place title in the Provo Open, honey bunches. You are such a great golfer, and I'm so proud of you! I can't help but brag about you to my friends because you deserve it! Keep it up, so I can meet Tiger Woods someday!
3 comments:
Way to go, Taddow! And way to be a supportive wife. Watching tournament golf isn't exactly everyone's idea of a fun way to spend their afternoon :)
I love all the pictures you take of yourself. I do the same thing when i'm bored. Peter finally created a seperate file on our computer of all the pics i've taken of myself. i think i'm up to 560 or something.
Hey! Ready to go on a double date in a couple weeks? Chad said that he is going to kill Tad. whatever that means..im sure it has something to do with that nice golf score and never practicing. we finally jumped on the blog wagon. see you the first of July!
Post a Comment