Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My Dear Sweet Love

Dear Licorice Love,

You are divine. Those bold claims on your exterior are an understatement. Ever since I met you I fell fast and hard for you. You are a tasty treat at any time of the day. In fact, I had nine pieces of you in bed last night. Lights off, husband snoring, and me just chewing away. It was delightful.

I wish my husband wouldn't find you so delicious as well. I wish I could come home to the three extra bags I bought a Smith's one evening at midnight, rather than one and a half.

I just discovered you have dozens of other flavors, and I've now realized you will become a vice for me and my husband. However, I don't hold it against you. You're amazing.

Love,

Your biggest fan

6 comments:

Amber Ferran said...

Hey, yes, Wednesday at 7:30...where do I bring them? You can just email me at amberf@americannameservices.com if that's easier for you...thanks Caitlyn!

whitneyingram said...

I LOVE the black licorice ones that this company makes. Black licorice isn't loved by many and I find that the people who do like it are dignified and refined. I sure hope you like black licorice and can call yourself one of the few.

Anonymous said...

Black licorice is of the devil...

Mom

Megan said...

I believe you should do a give away on your blog, giving away a bag of this lovely stuff. Your readers should get to experience Cat's version of pure bliss.

Meagan + Michael said...

I agree with whit, I love the black licorice! And I love the company who makes it, I buy it all the time. Your so funny! I love it.

Sam Burgess said...

Because of you i am now falling in love with the same thing. So beware you have compition!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |