Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lonely

I've caught the tennis itch. Sadly, I am in dire need of some tennis practice time. But, I can't play alone, someone please come play with me. I ain't got no friends...

(I'm hearing this chant in my head: ...say ain't five times and you ain't goin' to heaven, no ya ain't...)

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Oh Caitlyn, welcome to the world of the friendless! Don't worry....you won't be sad about it for long! :)

johanson family said...

i cannot help you with the tennis deal... but you are insanely funny and i miss you. especially when i see the 99 cent xl drinks at mcd's. lots of love!

Jessica said...

I'll play with you-mind you I have not played yet this year so may be a little rusty!! Now if only I had all the time in the world-being a grown up sucks! Seriously though, I know we haven't seen each other in like two years,

Anonymous said...

I'll totally come play with you. I'm always looking for a girl to play tennis with. Peter's really good and I usually end up crying before the games over since he's so much better than me. Call me!!!

Shanicherie said...

It's so good to know someone else cries when their husband's spank them at tennis! Caitlyn you KNOW I would totally play with you if I didn't live thousands of miles away! But you can come visit me...we've got tennis courts in our complex!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hooray! Tennis friends! I need Jessica's number and Darise's number!

Meagan + Michael said...

Good ol'Meg will play with you(yes I'm talking about myself in the 3rd person) I have no friends either and my husband as well as many others is very good and I cant play with him.:( Let's get good and whoop them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |