Thursday, June 26, 2008

Do You Envy Me?

Yes, yes you do.
We get to baby sit this little girlie July 4th. Tadd's whole family is going to the Stadium of Fire, which we opted out of, and Bree's parents (Kris and Kecia) don't think she'll dig the fireworks and such, so we get to watch her! By "we" I mean me because I will hog her all night long!

I just love, love, love her and I'm super excited to babysit her!

7 comments:

Jessica said...

Can I come over?!

kecia said...

we are so thrilled you agreed to watch her because it will be much easier not wrestling her at the show and she really doesn't care about hannah like the other girls do so THANKS!

Lindsay said...

what an absolutely adorable picture!

Shanicherie said...

She's so freakin cute. I just want to hug her when I see pictures of her!

Anonymous said...

That girl is one of the cutest girls I've seen! She seriously melts my heart. You're going to have a blast!

The DeGraffs said...

Have a freakin baby.

The DeGraffs said...

I should have gone. I was dressed and everything, I just wasn't in the mood for triple axel's.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |