Monday, June 23, 2008

D-D-D-Dress up!

Ta Da! Our efforts in cheering up MK...

Prepped for the paparrazi

yo HO yo HO, a pirate's life for me!

Whoa, I'm such a ski bum!

Ali's salon slogan. Makes you want to go to her, huh?

Heading out to Camp Shilom, I won't even tell you what's in the Camelback...

I told you I would deliver, and deliver I did...

Sidenote: I'm super sick of the vampire looking lady on the Vonage commercial. Does she really think those sideburns count as her frontal hair section? And P.S - doesn't she know dial up isn't the way to go anymore? Der.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just thinking I wanted to play dress up the other day!...seriously. I should have called you. You crack me up!

Kar said...

I agree with all your 'random thoughts'. Although sometimes if I feel like splurging I'll get Figi or Evian instead of Arrowhead.

I would buy jeans with my $200 too.

Swensons said...

I seriously love you girls!!!! This made me laugh so hard!!!

Megan said...

I just don't know why you don't dress like that more often, sexy little beastie.

aLiCe said...

"yo HO yo HO"? What is that supposed to mean?

kecia said...

these pictures are spectacular! i love seeing how much fun you have with all your girl friends!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |