Friday, June 6, 2008

Another Pretty Creation

Mal Gal likes her hair exotic. On Monday we took her from a level 4 red, to a level 6 red. A 6/43 to be exact. Does that color ring a bell, Megan my young grasshopper?

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

That was probably a long salon visit for Mal! Looks great. You are so good at what you do! I'm impressed!

Megan said...

Why didn't you do her ends black like mine?

Still loving my current color, by the way, dear pretty stylist.

Janeen said...

Awsome color. Ok I went dark again. I will post a shot of the new color and fringe.

Andrea said...

It looks great! You guys make me want to do something else drastic with my hair. I should watch some movies and pick something out....looking good Caitlyn!

Just Sue said...

That color looks so good on you! Hmmm, maybe I should go red. What do you think?

Lindsay said...

I think heck no!!!!

whitneyingram said...

I likey Mally. And you too.

My foot massage invitation still stands.

Meagan + Michael said...

Hey I just went private so email me your email so I can invite you please!!! meggiesue32@hotmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |