It's a darn shame that:
*
I can't rinse my mouth with cold water because I'm fairly sure I have about three cavities and it hurts.
*
I can't find about three checks from the salon that I desperately need to deposit.
*
I don't have a diet coke fountain at my desk. An IV just wouldn't do because I couldn't taste the bubbly!
*
Tanning isn't healthy for you. I do still visit the tanning beds occasionally, I will admit, but finding a good self-tanner is a biotch of a task. My fave so far is Bare Escentuals Faux Tan.
*
Although I feel I am equivalent to a princess, I still have to do regular peasant-like things like pick up my car after an oil change.
*
I am missing a dress rehearsal and two dance performances 'cuz sister-Haley is getting married. (Love you Hal!)
*
P.S - Please excuse my junior high-like asterisks, this is not by choice. It is the only solution I can come up with for my stupid spacing situation.
P.P.S - I love alliteration
4 comments:
aveda has a great self tanner. only down fall is you can't use it on your face cause it makes you break out.. but a lot do. i'll get you a sample. :)
yes it was me. my mom keeps herself signed in on her computer. so i sometimes accidentally put down comments under her name.. whoops! and of course i would do that!
Well, you better stop that Missy!!
Post a Comment