There was much prepping and primping Saturday morning in preparation for the bridals/groomals. Click HERE for the professional photos.
And indulge yourself a bit in the amateur photos below...
Mal hard at work...don't bug her. Your head...bit off.
First stop was Mt. Timp, where the lovebirds will wed May 9th.
Me and Cora. Unforatuntely, she couldn't stick around. She had errands to run. People to see, places to go! The life of 13 month old...
Second stop. The grassy knoll below the temple. I kindly asked some ruffian if we could borrow his spiffy scooter for pictures, and he agreed.
And I was sure to keep my ear to the rail to ensure the safety of our soon-to-be-newlyweds.
Fourth location: Junk shop in American Fork. The description of this place is quite deceiving. It's more of a treasure shop! I could spend hours in this place full of antiques, doo-dads and knick knacks! I purchased a quite lovely anitque cheest of drawers for our bathroom that I may post some other time.
A rope swing hung innocently by the shop, so Lauren and I tested our strength swinging across the raging river of death!
I quite surprised myself when I found myself high and dry post-swing. Yay me! Lo, on the other hand, dropped into the river. I win! There was a fifth location, but I skipped out early to attend the BYU volleyball game with Taddow.
*
Overall...lovely, WINDY day. Hells was beautiful, and Jon handsome. Congrats you two!
12 comments:
Your family is so talented! I love your sisters wedding dress, it is beautiful! Hey I am looking for some cute flats, where did you get your yellow ones?
Where is that shop! I love it!
Okay so you and your sisters are gorgeous! Not fair.
K so I am kind of laughing. I forgot who I was logged in as. The Lauritzen Family blog is the one my grandparents are having me do for the family. That's actually the one I was wanting to do the three columns on....Anyway, I do love that shop, and it is fantastic for pictures! Thanks for the info!
Haley's dress is one of the most gorgeous dresses I've seen. She looks beautiful.
Hey - who you calling "amateur?"
I love ya, your so funny!
Oh, haley looks so cute!
Haley's dress is SO pretty, I love the yellow & purple- so cute together! You always look so cute in all of your pictures, and I LOVE the rope swing pics- How fun!
Hey where is that cool antique shop in A.F. I am dying to find an old door and it looked like they had a couple.
She looks so beautiful! I love her dress and her hair!! I am very excited for her! P.S. that swing looks really fun!
That antique store in AF is really awesome! I never thought to take pictures there. Oh and my white capri's I got 2 years ago at Target so they probably don't have them anymore. Sorry!
Post a Comment