Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Source

I have an incredibly creative sissiter, MegRomo, whom you may all thank for my adorable, colorful, comical-at-times headers. At first, she was quite modest of her talents, and kept her special blog hidden, but she's now opened it up for public viewing! For a nominal fee she can create 4-6 headers for you, I suggest everyone takes a look!

4 comments:

Meagan + Michael said...

Um, I think it's at 4:oopm or something. When I get home tonight I will text you the time.

Cynthia said...

Okay so I just wish she was my sister so I didn't have to pay her. They are totally cute. I am sure you will see some of her work on my blog shortly!

Megan said...

I was dancing at the studio by where Gold's Gym used to be. I don't even know what it's called, haha. And I tried a class at Academy of Ballet. Anyway, what kind of dance do you do there? I was doing hip hop and I am looking for more dancy dancing.

Megan said...

Haha, ya we moved back to Utah in September. How much is it at Jive? When is the concert you're doing? That sounds like fun, I love Jazz and Hip hop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |