Monday, April 14, 2008

My Sissy Mal Pal

I apologize for the delay in this post, I'm a lousy sister

Sister #5, Mallory Robin, turned 20 yesterday! I had the pleasure of spending Friday and Saturday night with Mally just playing, and it was a treat, indeed! Here are a few things I LOVE about sister-five.

1. She is a very thoughtful person, and does her best not to speak ill of others.
2. She is my gym buddy, and makes me feel motivated!
3. Not a single member of the family has to wonder if Mal loves them. She expresses that all the time.
4. She loves her mother, and appreciates her! (See proof below)

5. She's BEAUTIFUL. I feel like a little gremlin standing next to her, she just radiates!
6. Mal is oh-so creative, and it shows in everything she does. She is true to herself, and issues creativity everywhere she goes!

7. The girl is HILARIOUS. No joke. She has got the best sense of humor.
8. She's the discount shopper queen, and has introduced me to sweet designer jeans at a lower price!
9. Even though she's getting all growed up, she can be a total goof and act immature with me.

10. She's the beauty expert, and has introduced me to a whole new world of make up!
11. The footage my mom caught of her as a wee one could have me rolling on the floor for hours. "She's an alien, Ma!"
12. It's a joy to eat out with her because she finds joy in food, like I do!

13. Although this may not be what mother wants to hear, but Mallory cusses funnier than everyone I've ever met. I think if one should swear, they should make it funny, and then it cancels out the sin.

Read THIS poem my mother wrote that perfectly describes one of my favorite sisters. Love you Mally!

7 comments:

Sue said...

We need another picture of me and Mally when I don't have broccoli in my teeth.

Shanicherie said...

I am acknowledging that this is a fabulous, touching post about your cute sister (who is gorgeous, as you all are). But I just can't stop thinking about that blue and white shirt you're wearing in the photos. I want it! SO badly! Right now! Where'd you get it, I have to have it!

Mel said...

i second your post. can i steal it and put it on my blog?

Mal Robin said...

THANKYOU KITTY CAT! Your the best sister a girl could ask for!

olivia said...

So fun to see you! (Blog-wise)... Man, Meg mentioned you lived above them, but I was sure you'd forgotten ME. So nice for you to post the comment. I'm totally down with the staying-in-touch thang. Fun to learn more about Mallory too. Congrats to Haley! I'll step up a floor next time I'm at Meg's!

Nickell said...

Hey, how did you get the three columns??

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Transplante de Cabelo, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://transplante-de-cabelo.blogspot.com. A hug.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |