Sunday, April 27, 2008

More Saturday Activities

With only one hair cut yesterday, Saturday was one of a kind. I went to a baby shower in the morning for a friend from work, Chieh Hansen, at the cutest house in Provo. Do you love the blue walls?
I don't see friends on Saturdays outside the salon, so I had oodles of fun.

Two foreigners at the shower, Susan and Paula. Love these girls!

I'm not at all a fan of shower games, but the games we played at this one were so clever! No "Smell the Candy Bar in the Diaper" game or "Taste n' Guess the Baby Food". We played this cute matching memory game, there were candy bars you had to match to pregnany/baby terms. ie. Jelly Belly - postpartum belly, M&M's with nuts - baby boys, 100 Grand - hospital bills, etc. Clever, eh!?

After dinner with the in-laws at Carrabba's, I met up with some of my besties at CPK! Do not worry, I did not have two meals, but I certainly indulged in some delicious dessert!

Jessi and Eric Cannon. They live in Las Vegas and came into town for her grandma's funeral, yeah! Yeah to the reunion, of course.

The girlies. Tiana, on the right, just got home from her mission in West Virginia not even a month ago, it was so good to see her!

Last time TT saw us Ali was the brunette and I was the blondie!

Dumbhead Ali is moving back to Texas in June, Jessi never comes to visit, and TT is too cool for me, so I'm back to no hair school friendlings. :(

5 comments:

aLiCe said...

I love my friends

aLiCe said...

I like that picture of me and you

Josh and Jackie said...

Looks so fun! This past sat was my first one not doing hair and it was really weird to have a saturday so open.. Oh and I really like your hair dark it looks great on you!

Turpin's said...

Ohh man the only other people your missing is me and MK! I can't believe Als hair..holy blonde...and Jess too! Whoa totally doesn't even look like them! Love th pics...too bad I missed out! Thinking of you guys!!! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

whatever i'm too cool. i still love you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |