
Guess what I did tonight?
Yes, I went to a spinning class at Gold's Gym. I would now like to consider myself the next Lance Armstrong. Fine, that is way more than 100% a lie. I just about DIED.
People call this fun!? Sure, if you prefer your butt bones bruised, thighs burning like a fire lit in your pants, aching arms, and the feeling of frozen lungs. Sure, then it's fun.
I imagine I'll be back in the saddle next week...
11 comments:
I did a spinning class once, and my buns hurt for weeks. Honestly who enjoys that?
Ha ha I love spinning classes. But I will admit I put my towel under my butt otherwise I can't sit for a week!
I took a spin class @ Golds for 1 summer and after nearly throwing up every class I gave up. Good luck!
Spin classes are the best. If my gym pass didn't expire last month I would so be going still. It hurts your butt less the more often you go so don't give up!
Yea, Darise dragged me to that class once...I somehow haven't found myself back there yet..:)
I am a firm believer that sometime in the near future a study is going to come up that says exercise is not healthy. So, in the hopes that this happens, I love the elevators, escalators and all other modes of transportation that limits the amount of exercise required.
I also think that one day doctors are going to tell me that vegetables are unhealthy and that candy will keep you looking young!
they are horrible but I love them!! The first time I went I made myself finish because I didn't want to look like a looser that couldn't do the whole time!! It gets easier and easier the more you go!!
I used to go to spinning classes all the time before I became prego... And unfortunately I have not been back to the gym since. I'm glad one of us has enough motivation to work out- Proud of you!
I felt the same way after the first spinning class I did, but once you get numb to the pain it actually is pretty fun!
I heard about a woman who was in a spin class going crazy fast when her foot slipped out of the pedal and the pedal spun around and cut off her leg....see its a hazard to your health.
You are SO hilarious. Seriously, I just laughed so hard that my eyes were watering a little. Love reading your blog-thanks for the laughs. :)
Post a Comment