Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Etsy Eye Candy

Etsy - Your place to buy & sell all things handmade
I have a new favorite website to browse. I'm not a crafty person, and don't wish to become one. I, however, do admire others that can pull off craft creations, and not the tacky crafts, anyone can do that. I've selected a few homemade items that I desperately want for one reason or another.
A little spin on the classic copper star many a housewife displays in their home. I think I'd like this in my kitchen.

Bice Designs
Hate this if you'd like, but I want it so bad! Imagine how cute this little piggy would be perched on my ladder shelf!

Kira Ferrer
I think I'd wear this everyday. It's so dainty and pretty, just like me. (Sarcasm issued)

These are my three fave today, and I'm sure I'll be posting more lata.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That necklace is beautiful, just like you!

Shanicherie said...

I want that necklace! Cute! I know, I totally marvel at how people are so amazingly crafty!

Rachel Murray said...

This has nothing to do with your post, but we need to go out so I can talk about Twilight with someone. I think Scott's head might explode if I try to explain any more of the book to him and why I can't put it down. P.S. thanks for letting me borrow the third book. There is a slight possibilty I'll have it back to you tomorrow if I have it my way and get to read it all tonight.

The Proctors said...

I tagged you! Go to my blog to see what it is all about.

Jess Perry said...

I love this stuff!! Great post!

Sue said...

I'm trying to buy the star for you, but having a devil of a time paying for it through paypal or whatever. I'll keep trying.

Cynthia said...

Crazy that you mention this web site. I was just over at my friends house today and she was taking pictures of her jewelry to put on it. Sorry that necklace wasn't one of her pieces.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |