Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Add Yourself a 3rd Column

Fine Meg-Co, here you go! Love ya!

Here is the site I used to help me add a third column. I tried many others beforehand by googling "third column to blogger", and this was the most helpful. Comment on this post if you have any questions!

3 comments:

Meagan + Michael said...

Ha Ha, you are hilarious!!! I'm sorry your a computer genius and I have to bug you all the time to ask you stuff, but that is just how it is! I hope you go to Jackie's shower, I haven't seen you for so long, it would be nice to talk and catch up!

Mikel said...

Where's the link?

Mikel said...

Will you please send me the link for that site. I don't know if it's there somewhere and I just can't see it or what...there is a good chance I'm retarded.

Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |