You had a private practice without me? Rude
When's the next recital. I thought the last one was bunches of fun. Truly.
I wish I could but I have engagement pictures in Salt Lake at 5:30. Sorry, is tomorrow not good anymore? If you need to we can reschedule for Thurs...
Oh yeah, that is totally fine! Perfect actually!
Hello, First off. How fun, I love that you dance with your friends. Second, how do you make those cute things at the top of your blog. Everytime i log on you always have something different and cute!!! I must know your seceret.
So your still not going to post how you figured out how to post things on the left column huh? Ok I see how it is...
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You had a private practice without me? Rude
When's the next recital. I thought the last one was bunches of fun. Truly.
I wish I could but I have engagement pictures in Salt Lake at 5:30. Sorry, is tomorrow not good anymore? If you need to we can reschedule for Thurs...
Oh yeah, that is totally fine! Perfect actually!
Hello, First off. How fun, I love that you dance with your friends. Second, how do you make those cute things at the top of your blog. Everytime i log on you always have something different and cute!!! I must know your seceret.
So your still not going to post how you figured out how to post things on the left column huh? Ok I see how it is...
Post a Comment