Saturday, April 26, 2008

26 on the 26th!

MegRomo turned 26 today, and I'd like to publicly wish her a very merry birthday! I could write a novel on the things I love and have learned from my sissy, but I will spare you all, and name a few on my humble blog.

This sister of mine and me connect on a level most wouldn't understand. Want to know why we're sisters? Well you see, my birthday is August 13th. 13+13=26. April and August both start with an A! Do you get it? Yes, a different level indeed.

Megan is super duper talented, and shares her talents, BONUS! If you haven't noticed my amazing headers, you're a fool. You may thank her for those, and also THESE gems. The girl oozes talent!

There is a very deadly combination. Megan + debit card + Caitlyn + debit card = Disaster. But a fun one, at that! Meggie is one of the best shopping buddies, and luckily she's the type that silences her voice of reason!

I also fink she's g-g-gorgeous, so I shall post a number of photographs.


Probably my favorite picture. Jack loves his Aunt (pronounced Awnt, cuz she's weird) Meg.

Meg's stomping grounds, Sparks, NV, is roughly eight hours from Provo. Does that stop her from driving here every six weeks to support me in my hairing? Those three hours we spend together at the salon every month and a half are treasured. (Don't even expect us to be finished under three hours, not happenin'.)

She married this guy 6 1/2 years ago (correct?). We certainly love him, and applaud her choice.

Two beauties. It's alright, you can be jealous of them.

She loves her little Soph-baby, that little beast.

Although she's modest (ok, not so much), and may not consider herself a true yogini, I certainly do. If only I was as motivated...

I love you sister, and wish you the bestest birthday. Rub a lamp.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I am the luckiest sissy! Thank you, Cat.

It was a lovely birthday made even better today because of the kind things you said!

Shanicherie said...

I love that picture of all your sisters with her husband...you're all so leetle lookin! So cute! I love reading your sister's blog, it's so funny.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |