Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tree Trimmin'

Tadd is skilled. Way skilled. His skills even extend to that of Christmas Tree Trimming. For the past few Christmas seasons the Peterson family has recruited Tadd to string the tree with lights. He has a certain way of doing it, a knack, if you will. Although we are into the middle of December, and my parents just got their tree, they still wanted it looking it's finest, so Tadd and I headed down there last night to assist with the tree. I was merely there to look pretty, as Tadd put his skills to work.

The beginnings of the trimmings

I got a little distracted documenting this event, and began playing with the snowmen.

The finished product, sans ornaments, while
Dad and Jon looked on.

Mallory, remaining surly, as she was when she first arrived home (wink)

Haley received 21 roses throughout the day from yours truly. Ok fine, Jon gave them to her, not me. Here she is as happy as can be with the lucky boyfriend.

Can't you see the sweat upon Tadd's brow? Stringing the tree is hard work!

2 comments:

Megan said...

He certainly has a knack. What I like is that he's such a perfectionist.

Can you give us an update on his finger?

kiley said...

Caitlyn you little skunk you are dark again! I love it. It was good to see you at the mall sorry we were in such a rush so we couldn't chat. It sounds like you guys are doing great. Keep in touch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |