They are freakin adorable. I want to play with them!
how cute are they! -and you for finding those!
Crew must've been born a Red Sox fan. Hah!
The fact that Tysen has them dressed at all is amazing to me... AND fed! Wonder Woman.
The boys are so adorable. I just added you to my blog. It'll be fun to keep in touch this way. Hope your week is treating you well.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
They are freakin adorable. I want to play with them!
how cute are they! -and you for finding those!
Crew must've been born a Red Sox fan. Hah!
The fact that Tysen has them dressed at all is amazing to me... AND fed! Wonder Woman.
The boys are so adorable. I just added you to my blog. It'll be fun to keep in touch this way. Hope your week is treating you well.
Post a Comment