A few weeks ago all of the adults in Tadd's family headed up to Salt Lake for a grown-ups only night out, I guess I'm considered one of those! We ate at a place called Biaggi's, which is a nice Italian restaurant, it was really good! Then we headed over to Gateway for a little shopping for the girls, and the arcade for the boys! I bought myself a cute coat from J.Crew, thanks to my sister-in-law for seeing it first!

L to R: Corbin (oh so happy), Lindey, me, Lacey, Kecia and Tysen

The other side of the table from front to back: Chris, Kris, Rick, Tadd, Andrew Law, Shaley and Steve. You can't see the last few people, sorry! My mother in law, Camme is across from Steve, next to Corbin.

Lindey, Kecia, me and Tysen in front of the waterfalls at Gateway. Before we took this picture the waterfalls weren't going, and then out of nowhere they shot up really high while a Christmas song began. I screamed so loud, and must've jumped down two or three stairs.

In front of the cute fires they have.

Getting ready to do some shopping! Don't you just covet Lacey's handbag???
We had a really good time, and I hope this becomes a holiday tradition!
1 comment:
Yes i do, its a beautiful bag.
Post a Comment