Store Manager: Ok people, tomorrow morning, 10 a.m! Santa's comin' to town.
Buddy: SANTA!!!!!! OMG! Santa, here??? I know him! I know him!
Buddy's reaction to Santa's arrival perfectly described my feelings upon Santa's surprise visit to my in-laws last night. This event has been going on in Tadd's family ever since he can remember, and it's my second year attending. I was sure to take plenty of pictures to document this evening! (You'll have to excuse the red eye in pretty much every picture. I'm in need of a new camera!)

Tysen and Ava accompanied the family while singing Christmas Carols

Crew and I anticipated Santa's arrival

The kids were unaware that Santa was coming, but there was the feeling of anticipation in the air for sure!

Look at those beautiful blue eyes!

Crew and Tadd cuddling

We all wondered how Ava would handle Santa, and she surely didn't disappoint! She would have nothing to do with him, and even threw his gift bag on the floor!

The twins didn't seem to mind him, however.

All the grandkids with Papa and Grandma

I didn't have a chance to get a picture of each little family posing with Santa, but I did get the Leishmans and DeMartinis.


Tadd asked Santa for a full-functioning finger for Christmas, and I asked for jeans!

Santa shared a special song with us before leaving, and we all listened intently.

Our cute neice Madi, the oldest of all the grandkids, with Griffin
5 comments:
I'm so jealous!!!
Okay, I am jealous. Next Christmas I will be coming over to the Cox's to tell Santa what I want.
The twins are your favorite. I've not seen recent photos of you with any of the other grandkids. You like the twins best.
We sure do love the twins, but we don't have favorites! They are the only kids that cuddle, and allow us to hold them!
I love all the pictures! I love how family-oreinted you all are! Love you guys!
Post a Comment