We had a wonderful Christmas this year, and took some great pictures! Enjoy!Tadd and I have been accused of loving the twins more than our other neices and nephew. Let me assure you all, this is not the case! We love them all equally! However, who wouldn't want to take picture after picture of these boys at this currect stage in life? Also, just the other day I wanted to take a picture with Ellie (4), and she refused! The boys really have no say in the matter, so away we click!
*
*
After spending some time at Tadd's parents we headed down to my parents in Elk Ridge. On the way there we pulled over to help push a car out of the snow, Tadd was blasted with snow from the rear tires, as this car was rear wheel drive only. We also assisted in towing a girl out of a snow bank on our way home from my parents. What good samaritans we are!
My side of the family draws names for our gift exchange, and then we open up those "sister gifts" Christmas Eve. Those gifts are now "sibling gifts" with the addition of the brothers-in-law.
A target for shooting practice!
Haley received a gift card to P.F Changs for her and Jon to enjoy, as well as a pampering gift set!
I got the CUTEST rain boots from Whitney! The perfect gift! I didn't even remotely suspect it, and I've never had rain boots! I just love them!
I feel like Tadd and I raked it in with our sibling gifts, but there is nothing like seeing the person you gave to open their gift.
I love that!
No comments:
Post a Comment