The best one is the suicide one. It is my desktop wallpaper right now.
Nice. I miss good ol Calvin and Hobbes! Hey I have a new blog. It's shaniandogg.blogspot.com Just the "i" in my name is different. I won't use the other one anymore. PS..I figured out my bangs kinda.
I totally forgot about those - so fun! I used to read c&h all the time back in the day.
Um...those are hilarious! I am going to post them on my blog! You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
The best one is the suicide one. It is my desktop wallpaper right now.
Nice. I miss good ol Calvin and Hobbes! Hey I have a new blog. It's shaniandogg.blogspot.com Just the "i" in my name is different. I won't use the other one anymore. PS..I figured out my bangs kinda.
I totally forgot about those - so fun! I used to read c&h all the time back in the day.
Um...those are hilarious! I am going to post them on my blog! You guys are so cute!
Post a Comment