2. Real tree or artificial? For us poor marrieds, a fake one will do just fine.
3. When do you put up the tree? This year, never (livin with the 'rents).
4. When do you take the tree down? Refer to above question.
5. Do you like eggnog? I love it. Amazing, thick stuff - add a dash of nutmeg to it, and mmm delicious!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I'll name Mallory's. The doll house!
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Sadly, no.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Parents
9. Easiest person to buy for? Sisters, definitely.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? How stupid would we be to send out Christmas cards of just Tadd and me? Oooo...maybe we'll steal the twins, take pictures with them, and claim them as our own!
11. Worst Christmas gift you have ever received? None that I can think of, I've been very fortunate.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Traditional: White Christmas. Trendy: Elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I want. I do lots of online shopping, so if I'm bored at work, and it's August...by golly, what a great time to do some Christmas shoppin'!
14. Every recycled a Christmas present? Just the one I'm giving my mom this year...a smelly old shoe.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Little smokies, cheese balls, Peppermint Hershey's Kisses
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear
17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby it's Cold Outside, Bring a Torch Jeanette Isabella, that one advent song with the 15 verses...sisters and mom, you know what I'm talking about.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Sleep at parents house or in-laws
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Whitney and Mom both claimed they can with a big DUH at the end, but none of them actually did...so I'll one up them and prove it! Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither, no tree. :(
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? A little of both
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Christmas has become too commercialized. Why can't it be old fashioned like it used to be? Oh, and the cold.
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? The glittery, gold tree ornament we used to rub glitter on ourselves.
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just some "us" time with my husband.
1 comment:
Yes, yes, the cold of Christmastime is a bother. And I remember that gold, glittery ornament! It was a gift from G-Ma B., I believe, and I remember using it to get my face all glittery. That's why I have sisters, you know, to remember my memories on my behalf (or make them up with me, as the case may be). You're a terrific pet, Kittles.
Post a Comment