A most exciting thing happened at church on Sunday, Tadd and I were told we're moving up in the Primary world. We'll be teaching the Valiant 10 class starting in January. And get this, only three kids! So, we are pretty stoked about that...until we heard church was at nine. Hello, we're late at 1:00 pm! I suppose we will just have to grin and bear it...or, move out!

The little boys looking big

Griffin got his head shaved, compliments of Uncle Taddow

Ava here with her own interesting hair-do, post nap.

Sporting a special headdress

You'll have to excuse my orange camera, I'm in need of a new one.
3 comments:
Those boys ARE getting big. They are nice and chubby. And good work on the new calling. You will like it much more. I hated that I was put in nursery in my last ward, so I moved. If you hate 9, you know what to do.
Tadd looks happiest with a baby in his arms.
i agree about the baby comment-you guys look natural-why don't you just have one?!
Post a Comment