As I previously explained in another post, Tadd and I spent a lot of Thanksgiving Day with my family, and I have showcased proof! Mallory was my Vanna White for Thanksgiving, enjoy!

Enjoying our drive down to Elk Ridge

Pardon my photography skills

Presenting Lauren - assembled the relish tray

Presenting Megan - cooked up the stuffed mushrooms, Tadd's favorite

Presenting Haley - in charge of mashed potatoes...every year

Presenting Betty Lou - responsible for the Peterson insanity!

Presenting Jack - super steak maker

Presenting Sue - the brains behind it all

Assembling the food table

Grandma and me. Please God, grant me those cheekbones someday.

Examining the guns

Hmmm...a closer look is advised.

No place to put the pies? Not at the Peterson home, store them on the kitchen island shelf along with the plants!

A couple of weirdos.

Who just drinks cold liquids from a mug? Sick.

The happiest little Haley you ever did see.

The featured couple of this blog post.
2 comments:
It looks like we had a fun day!
Can someone please explain to me why Mallory is so wierd.
Post a Comment