Going along with the month of November, and it's holiday of thanks, gratitude is being shoved down my throat...and I can't help but enjoy it. A few of my sisters, and my mother have started posting three things they are thankful for each day, and since I'm one heck of a copycat, I thought I'd join the crowd. I'll have to catch up, as today is the 3rd.
I am grateful for...
November 1st
1. ...my coarse hair
2. ...my ability to work
3. ...my mom and sister, Megan, to help me with my written grammar (although still not great, I'm just not a natural like them)
November 2nd
1. ...my silly and loving husband
2. ...my beautiful wedding ring
3. ...the T.V show "How It's Made"
3 comments:
thats a fun idea - a good way to remember how many things we have that we may take for granted !! I may have to copy you :)
I'm so jealous of that coarse hair. Maybe in December I'll do Jealousy posts rather than Thankful posts. 1. I'm jealous of Kit's coarse hair. 2. I'm jealous that Whit can make miracles of leftovers. 3. I'm jealous of Haley's perpetually flat stomach.
P.S. "In lieu of" means "instead of"
Post a Comment