Tuesday, November 13, 2007

November 12th and 13th - Attitude of Gratitude Month

November 12th: I am grateful for...
1. The children we have waiting for us in heaven. Thank you for being patient and not coming just yet. After the Primary Program we assisted with on Sunday, I am NOT ready to be a mother.
2. The flexibility of the salon I work at
3. Cafe Rio pork salad

November 13th: I am grateful for...
1. Good smelling shower gel from Bath and Body Works
2. Nu Skin's facial care products, and the fact that they're free for me!
3. My seven minute drive to work

1 comment:

Lori said...

Caitlyn, Great blog I love this post It made me laugh. I remember when I was called to be in the nursery I thought I would never want kids. But let me tell you I am so grateful to you and Tadd being Matthew's teachers. Sunday when everyone was sitting on the stand Nick and I said to each other that would be a nightmare entertaining kids for the full three hours! But thanks so much we had the most peaceful sacrament ever!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |