Tuesday, November 6, 2007

November 6th "I'm Thankfuls"

Today I am grateful for...

1. My new car, and that we have the means to pay for it
2. iTunes - it truly is a beautiful thing
3. The gospel and the happiness it brings me, and the stability it grants my marriage


I guess I'll add a fourth...I just bought these amazing SkullCandy earbuds, and EVERYONE needs to buy them! I bought them on sale at FYE for $10, when they are originally $30. Below are the wonders I currently have in my ears. I can't hear ANYTHING else but the music I'm playing, and they are tiny and virtually unfeelable (and yes, I just made that word up). PLUS they come with three sizes of ear bud thingers, which is a huge bonus for us small eared people!


1 comment:

Swensons said...

Brendon and I have the headphones from skull candy we got them from his work when they first came out last year and seriously like you said you can't hear ANYTHING!! Brendon uses them to block me out when he is studying, sad :(!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |