Mama Sue is quite against guns, but has been forced to consider that guns may need to be welcomed in their new location. Not that gaming is a popular activity in the Peterson clan, but rather the vast amount of mountain around them could be threatening. Sue likes exercising in the outdoors, and mentioned she'd like to start going on hikes on the spring. This thought of hers turned a lightbulb on in my dad's head. You see, because of my mom's feelings toward guns, she hasn't allowed my dad to keep his gun in our house, so Tadd has been in charge of it. Quite frankly, I think it's killing my dad to have something so manly, so far away from him. So, Daddy Jack decided Mom must be taken shooting on Thanksgiving with the boys. I actually ended up taking Mark's place, and off we went past the Payson dump to go shooting.
Mom's first time with a hand gun (that we all know of, anyway...)

Notice my amazing form. (I look like an idiot)

Imagining my worst enemy

Without warning Tadd bought his Christmas present a little early, a Walther P22, but Mom and I enjoyed shooting it much more than the big-man guns, too much kick!


My mom's and my target sheet, we're good litle shooters!
6 comments:
Not one word, Mark...
It's so good that you took photos. Mom's going to start packin' soon.
Oh, and "gaming" is gambling, not shooting.
Looks like so much fun. My family use to do that on Boxing day. Now we just get together and eat all the left over Prim Rib. Looking forward to see you in December. Hope Tad's had is healing well. Lov's to you all.
You are so going to have to show me how you change to diffrent backgrounds. I am just a dud when it comes to it.
Okay - you change the backgrounds, but not the content??? Come on - its the 29th!
Post something new. I'm bored with this.
Post a Comment