Saturday, November 17, 2007

A-B-C, it's easy as 1-2-3, as simple as do re mi

A Attached or single? Very much attached
B Best friend? What exactly constitutes a best friend? The person you talk to the most on the phone? In that case - Megan. The person you tell all your secrets to? Ali. The person you share your whole life with? Taddow.
C Cake or pie? Pie - Jumbleberry, please.
D Day of choice? That's a tough one. I don't really have a day off, so I'll choose Wednesday since I get to wear jeans.
E Essential item? Either my flat iron or Neosporin.
F Favorite color? Pink, it's happy.
G Gummi bears or gummi worms? Gummi bears, frozen in a plastic bag.
H Hometown? Provo, Utah.
I Favorite indulgence? Smoothies and ice cream shakes.
J January or July? July, bring on the heat - ban the icicles.
K Kids? Not that I know of.
L Life is incomplete without? Do I really have to asnwer this? Isn't it obvious?
M Marriage date? June 21, 2005.
N Number of brothers and sisters? Including my in-laws: 10 sisters, and six brothers.
O Oranges or apples? Red apples from Costco.
P Phobias or fears? Spiders and insane asylums.
Q Quote? I'm not an inspirational person, I don't like quotes.
R Reason to smile? Songs with kick.
S Season of choice? Summer - I love the heat!
T Tag three friends: Kecia Cox, Lori Rhineer, and Lacey Leishman
U Unknown fact about me? I'm drinking a Peach Treat smoothie from Hogi Yogi right now.
V Vegetable? Currently - green beans.
W Worst habit? Swearing
X X-Ray or ultrasound? I've really only had ultrasounds, so I think I'll try an x-ray. Can uteruses be x-rayed? It seems to be the only thing I have problems with.
Y Your favorite food? Watermelon or steak WITH A1, lots of A1.
Z Zodiac sign? Leo - so is Tadd's, are we incompatible?

3 comments:

Megan said...

Well you think you know a person . . . I like these ABC things, I learn stuff I didn't know about my sissies. Now I'd like to learn the secrets Ali knows that I don't. Do you have some skeletons I need to know about?

LoLo said...

Well SORRY about not inviting you. just figured ya didnt want to see it! Sorry love.

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |