Friday, November 30, 2007

Recent Events

Below is digital evidence of recent events, enjoy.


Tadd captured a picture of Crew executing his new trick, smiling!

My best friend, Ali, moved home, and we went to dinner with Mary Kate, the other BF!

My first Christmas present of the year! Mom gave me a Christmas sleep shirt, so I'm festive while I'm dreaming!

WARNING - below is a picture of Tadd's finger (I got in trouble for no warnings on my last finger update)
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Tadd's grotesque Frankenstein fingie!

I know I've been neglective of my blog, I'm a bad blog-mom, and I am vowing now that I will be better. Many apologies.

4 comments:

Mikel said...

All the papers I have are from the same place. ShabbyPrincess.com. I need to know where you get yours!

Megan said...

I read the warning. Then I looked at the photo. The warning was kind. I didn't listen. Now it's my own though I threw up a little bit in my mouth.

Hope Taddow is feeling better.

Ryan + Jess said...

thanks for the update...and the warning. I'll admit, i about lost my lunch last Tadd's finger picture update. You were a very brave and wonderful wife!!

Turpin's said...

Ohh man I'm always left out! How come I never get invited to go out to dinner?? Haha I didn't even know Ali Cat was home because I never hear from anyone anymore!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Share |